The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Do you want to embed this page or only the search bar?
Do you want to include the search bar?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
This step forms the core of the company culture. In order to qualify for TREE certification the company must:
1. Have completed and met 100% of the criteria in the SAPLING level during an audit
2. Have met no less than 70% of the required TREE criteria in an audit.
3. Where any criteria that have not been met (no more than 30%) the company
will address these shortfalls within a period 3 months of the audit date and show evidence that the
shortfalls have been rectified.
4. Have no complaints made on the company by other certification bodies that are partners with RTTZ
(these are: Travelife, any member of the Sustainable Tourism Certification Alliance Africa).
5. A company can remain on TREE level indefinitely , the company must have a verification audit every 2 years to ensure that their management continues to fulfill the required standards.