Request information, ask for assistance or offer suggestions or remarks
The best efforts have been made so that the data and material published in this site reflect actual administrative norms and practices.
Nevertheless, the entities mentioned in thesite are not responsible for its exactness and expressly deny any responsibility for the damages that would stem form use of the information from this site or use of the site itself. The site contains links to other web pages that are not the responsibility of the entities mentioned in the site.
By consulting this site, the user grants the most complete and irrevocable waiver to all entities mentioned in the site, freeing them absolutely from any kind of responsibility, and agrees to refrain from any action or claim.
Want to embed this page on your website ?
Do you want to embed this page or only the search bar?
Do you want to include the search bar?
Please copy/paste the following html code inside your page:
In order to qualify for SAPLING certification the company must:
1. Have completed and met 100% of the criteria in the SEED level
during an audit
2. Have met no less than 70% of the required SAPLING criteria in an audit.
3. Where any criteria that have not been met (no more than 30%) the
company will address these shortfalls within a period 3 months of the audit date and show evidence that the
shortfalls have been rectified.
4. Have no complaints made on the company by other certification bodies that are partners with RTTZ (these
are: Travelife, any member of the SustainableTourism Certification Alliance Africa).
5. A company can only remain on SAPLING level for a maximum of 2 years after which the company
must improve and apply for TREE level